All customers, including children and infants, are required to personally submit their Schengen visa application on their scheduled appointment date.
Customers who plan to travel solely for tourist purposes, such as leisure, recreation, or sightseeing, and will arrange their own accommodation (hotel, hostel, B&B, camping, etc.), should apply as tourists.
To be eligible to submit a Schengen visa application, customers must meet the following criteria:
- Possess a valid passport or travel document.
- Hold a valid UK residence permit. If the customer holds a short stay visa for the UK (C type visa), a Schengen visa application can only be accepted for essential travel purposes (business, study, family reunification, health or humanitarian reasons, and EU family members accompanying the corresponding family member), subject to analysis by the Mission.
- Apply for a short stay visa under the categories of tourist (including minors), visitor family/friends, business, EEA/EU and Swiss national family member, or airport transit.
Customers residing in the following counties fall under the jurisdiction of the Consulate of Spain in London & Manchester. They can only submit their visa application at the Spain Visa Application Centre in London & Manchester, which serves as the outsourced representative for the Consulate of Spain in London & Manchester. Please click on the provided link for a list of these counties.
|eea-eu and Swiss National Family Member Package
Special Offer, Basic Plan, Standard Plan 1, Standard Plan 2, Schengen – Premium Lounge Service, Visa At Your Doorstep (VAYD Service) Plan 1, Visa At Your Doorstep (VAYD Service) Plan 2
Brexit – We would like to inform you that applicants who are married to British nationals are no longer eligible for the EU/EEA Spouse category. Instead, they will need to apply for the Tourist Visa category.
In accordance with both the European Union (Directive 2004/38/EC) and Spanish (Real Decreto 240/2007 and Orden PRE/1490/2012) regulations, the following family members of an EU/EEA national are entitled to request a visa to travel to Spain:
- The spouse, provided that the marriage bond is still valid.
- The common-law partner, provided that the relationship is registered in a public registry established for that purpose in a Member State of the European Union (EU) or in a State party to the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Their direct descendants, as well as those of their spouse or registered common-law partner, provided that they have been registered as such in a registry of a Member State of the European Union (EU) or in a State party to the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Their ascendants and those of their spouse or registered common-law partner who live under their care.
- Other family members who, at the time of the request, can reliably certify that:
They are under the care or live with the EU citizen in their country of origin.
The EU citizen’s assistance is strictly necessary for the family member in case of serious health or disability reasons.
The common-law partner with whom the EU citizen maintains a stable relationship, which must be duly proven.
We hope this clarifies the eligibility criteria for the different visa categories. Should you have any further questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please submit one current color portrait of yourself that is no older than six months that satisfies the conditions listed below:
- Captured on a light background (white or off-white) to make features stand out and contrast with the background.
- Face-focused and of high clarity
- Full face: not grinning, no sunglasses, no hats or other head coverings, unless the applicant is wearing them due to his or her ethnicity or religion.
- Printed from a camera print on standard photographic paper.
- The photo that is adhered to the visa application form
The visa application will be deemed incomplete if the submitted photos don’t fulfill these specifications (see examples here), and the applicant will be asked to take fresh pictures in the photo booth at the visa application center.
Visa Application Forms (English and Spanish)
Please take note:
The visa application forms are available in PDF format.
To view and download these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
To download the application form, follow these steps:
- Click on the provided link for the form.
- Once the form opens, save it on your computer.
- Right-click on the required link.
- From the list of options, select “Save Target As.”
- Save the form on your computer.
Applications submitted at the Spain Visa Application Centre will be forwarded to the Spanish Consulate General in London on the following working day.
After the application has been submitted, the applicant may be asked to provide additional supporting documentation.
It is important to note that the minimum processing time for a visa application is 15 working days, although it may take up to 60 days. Therefore, we kindly request applicants to apply well in advance of their intended travel date.
Please be aware that the Consulate does not provide updates on the status of visa applications or disclose reasons for visa refusals. Any inquiries regarding these matters will not receive a response.
You may access and download all the relevant forms from this location.
Sample Visa Form Word: Sample vis -Schengen-WORD.docx
Sample Visa Form PDF: Sample vis -Schengen-WORD.pdf
Online Application form: new-application-form-2020.pdf
EU/EEA Checklist: Checklist
Jurisdiction Policy: London & Manchester Jurisdiction
To proceed with your visa application, please fill out the attached sample form (PDF, Word) completely. If you are unsure about any information, leave it blank. Once you have completed the form, please return it to us along with your passport, BRP card/UK residency, and copies of any previous Schengen visas that you have held.
Please forward the documents through email: email@example.com
A consultation call will be scheduled after we have received this information to further discuss the application.
After sending the documents you can call us at +442035001580.
We strictly follow the GDPR Policy, your documents will be handled/saved & deleted accordingly.